Pay Range: $20-$40 per hour
Benefits: Travel Reimbursement, Access To Equipment Discount, 4% Match of 401K after 90 days of employment
Location: Continental US with occasional international work
Schedule: Based on contracted work
Work as part of a field-based crew in the successful completion of contracted maintenance and installation projects to include high, low, portable and initiative based challenge/ropes course elements, zip lines and canopy tours, and aerial adventure parks.
Installation crews often live on or near the installation site for the duration of a project. Project duration is based on scope and scale of installation and can range from several days to 3 months or more with rotating schedules for projects lasting more than 6 weeks. The ability to work and live with others for extended periods of time in adverse settings is a must.
Challenge Towers offers competitive wages and compensation benefits with opportunity for growth and increased responsibilities. Compensation is based on a number of factors including prior experience and training, current skills, and overall ability to positively contribute as a member of an installation team.
- Work collaboratively as part of an integrated installation crew.
- Manage personal safety.
- Move and lift heavy items and structural components.
- Adhere to commercial construction/carpentry standards and practices.
- Assemble structural components according to plans and supervisor instructions using all aspects of carpentry related skills.
- Support positive client relations.
Candidates should possess or be able to easily acquire skills including:
- Ability to adapt to adverse working conditions and circumstances.
- Self-directed, motivated, and safety minded team player.
- Creative thinker able to quickly evaluate and resolve issues and problems that arise during installation.
- Carpentry skills sufficient to work without direct supervision including but not limited to framing, railing, decking, siding, roofing, finishing work, etc.
- Prior experience (training preferred) in a carpentry position.
- Patience and a sense of humor.
Do you meet all of the above qualifications?
Complete the online application now.