Aerial Course Installer
Pay Range: $15-$40 per hour
Benefits: Travel Reimbursement, Access To Equipment Discount, 4% Match of 401K after 90 days of employment
Location: Continental U.S. w/ occasional international work
Schedule: Based on Contracted Work
Work as part of a field-based crew in successfully completing contracted maintenance and installation projects to include high, low, portable, and initiative-based challenge/ropes course elements, zip lines, and canopy tours, and aerial adventure parks.
Installation crews often live on or near the installation site for the duration of a project. Project duration is based on the scope and scale of installation and can range from several days to 3 months or more, with rotating schedules for projects lasting more than six weeks. The ability to work and live with others for extended periods of time in adverse settings is a must.
Challenge Towers offers competitive wages and compensation benefits with opportunities for growth and increased responsibilities. Compensation is based on a number of factors, including prior experience and training, current skills, and overall ability to positively contribute as a member of an installation team.
- Work collaboratively as part of an integrated installation crew
- Adhere to commercial construction standards and practices.
- Manage personal safety
- Move and lift heavy items and structural components
- Assemble structural components according to plans and supervisor instructions.
- Perform a range of construction tasks that may include some or all of the following:
- Ground support
- Tree work
- Heavy machinery operations
- Working at heights
- Support positive client relations
Candidates should possess or be able to easily acquire skills including:
- Understanding of current ACCT standards
- Ability to adapt to adverse working conditions and circumstances.
- Self-directed, motivated, and safety minded team player.
- Creative thinker able to quickly evaluate and resolve issues and problems that arise during installation.
- Carpentry skills sufficient to work under direction with limited supervision.
- Prior experience (training preferred) in working at heights.
- Experience operating machinery including track steers, lulls, lifts, and the like.
- Experience working in trees
- Challenge Towers product knowledge
- Basic computer proficiency and communication skills
- Patience and a sense of humor.
Do you meet all of the above qualifications?
Complete the online application now.