Pay Range: $40,000 - 50,000 annually
Benefits: Paid Time Off, 401k Plan, Cell Phone and Computer, Discounts, $25k Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, and access to other voluntary insurance coverages
Location: Satellite office in Asheville, NC. Limited travel to other offices may be required. Remote work from a home office may be considered
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing day-to-day execution of tasks for the division of Professional Services in support of client care and field service delivery. This position will report to the Director of Professional Services and work in support of divisional growth and implementation of efforts to achieve strategic divisional goals.
About The Company:
Challenge Towers (challengetowers.com) is an industry-leading challenge course, zip line and aerial park vendor based in the mountains of Western North Carolina and is a part of a family of adventure-focused companies under common ownership and leadership. Affiliates include Aerial Adventure Tech (aerialadventuretech.com), an equipment sales and global distribution company, and High Gravity Adventures (highgravityadventures.com), a commercial aerial park and Zip Line Tour in Blowing Rock, NC. Collectively, these companies enjoy a rich history spanning over 30 years! We take pride in maintaining a dynamic and creative team committed to providing an extremely high level of products and services to our customers.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- Work closely with CT team members to ensure quality results
- Participate in all levels of sales and service delivery cycle:
- Discovery Phase
- Support project costing
- Ensure timely communications with current and prospective clients
- Contracting Phase
- Produce service estimates for clients
- Develop and initiate service contracts for clients
- Issue deposit invoices and provide follow-up communication with clients regarding such.
- Pre-Service Phase
- Produce project cover sheets
- Schedule staff and ensure applicable travel and lodging arrangements are made in a timely manner
- Develop service-specific digital resources for field staff
- Facilitate communication between field staff and clients to ensure applicable front-end support is achieved.
- Post-Service Phase
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of applicable field documentation is made
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of applicable project-based expenses are made.
- Provide cursory post-service documentation preparation for Director of Professional Service review.
- Issue final invoices and provide follow-up communication with clients regarding such.
- Ensure that post-service documentation is appropriately organized per CT record-keeping standards.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Assist with applicant intake process to ensure applicable materials are captured and timely correspondence is had.
- Technical Writing: provide support for the development and delivery of new installation operational manuals.
- Discovery Phase
Candidates should possess or be able to easily acquire skills including:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Effective communicator in person, by phone, and via email.
- Track record of successful project management with the ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- A positive, friendly, and energetic attitude
- Ability to think strategically and perform independently
- Focuses on solutions, not barriers
- Ability to learn and leverage computer applications
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience in the challenge course industry
- Knowledge of common aerial industry practices, course types, and training types.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to develop costing calculators based upon client needs and present them in a clear and succinct manner.
- Experience managing projects and working cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity in the application of ACCT, ASTM, and other standards in the operation, inspection, and evaluation of challenge courses and aerial adventure parks.
- Proficiency in technical writing.
- Specific experience in the following technology platforms:
- Apple OSX and iOS devices
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel)
- Quickbooks Time
- Fast Field Forms
Do you meet all of the above qualifications?
Complete the online application now.